Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Simple but awesome recipe for Delicious Cookies filled with peanut butter ^_^

Hallo ppl ^_^

I'm here once again to talk about the best thing in the world!! (after...things you do with your couple hehehe) ofc ^_^ I'm talking about cookies. Some days ago my best friend gave me a recipe, a very simple recipe for cookies filled with peanut butter...Actually I dont enjoy peanut butter so much >.< but still we prepared them :P.

Cookies help ppl get closer to each other ^_^ Like My friend and me, and my BF and me but oops, We arent talking about me sry!!

Well continuing with the cookies..we made some delicious cookies and since that day...I like peanut butter a lil more :P

Here's the recipe for you my friends ^_^ Enjoy! :D


Ingredients:

  • 1 and half cups of flour
  • 1 and half cups unsweetened cocoa powder
  • Half teaspoon baking soda
  • Half cup of white sugar
  • Half cup of brown sugar
  • Half cup butter, softened
  • Quarter cup peanut butter
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 egg


Filling:

  • Three quarters cup powdered sugar
  • Three quarters cup peanut butter


Preheat oven to 375*  Combine flour, cocoa and soda.  Beat sugars, butter and peanut butter.  Beat in the egg and vanilla.  Stir in the flour mixture and blend well.  Set aside.  Make the filling by blending the powdered sugar and peanut butter.

Roll the filling into 1" balls (about 30 balls).  Shape a tablespoon of balls around each peanut butter ball.  Place onto ungreased cookie sheet 2" apart and flatten each one with a glass (dip in sugar for something extra!)  Bake for 7-9 minutes.  Cool.

Cmon Mina!! ^_^  You gotta try them :D

No comments:

Post a Comment