Followers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Cuz everyone asked for it!! A new recipe ^_^ banana oatmeal cookies :D

Hiya everyone!! ^_^

Sorry for being away for soo long time (1day >.<) but I had to do some stuff and take care of my BF (if I dont take care of him..someone else will :@!!!) but well ^_^ I'm here once again :D!

Today I'm gonna show you a secret recipe my grandma told me, this have been Classified by the CIA, FBI, INTERPOL and even by Chuck Norris. But I have it now only for you and only on the best cookie blog ever!! hohoh *0*

Well lets start. With this recipe you can bake delicious banana oatmeal cookies. In my previous post I found some ppl like banana, and some other ppl like oat. then why dont combine them both?? :P



The things you'll need:

3/4 cup oatmeal
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 cup nuts or raisins
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 egg
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. nutmeg
2 small very ripe bananas
1 1/2 cups flour

First of all, preheat your oven to 350ยบ F. Then combine everything listed b4 IN THAT ORDER (Dont ruin it plz hehe ^_^)

After these simple steps, simply bake it for 10 mins but be careful! dont let them get overbaked >.<

The last step is put them on a dish and enjoy :D. Hope you like this recipe I love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment