Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

Sry for being away for so long >.< This time a new recipe :D!

Hello everybody!! ^_^ How are ya doing today?

Sry for being away for so looong time..when I came from school trip I was so tired that I just felt as sleep like a rock x.X. If you wanna know...the trip was so BORING...teacher talking all the way...and my BF wasnt there, I was felling so lonely =(...but the good thing is that I have you all =) my dear friends and I love you ^_^

Today we're gonna learn a great cookie recipe!! Yeah! :D we're talking about the Legendary Choco-chip cookie Recipe *.*. I know everyone waited a lot for this...and I'm sry for not posting it b4. But the recipe is finally here! so...lets do this!!



You'll need:



  • 2 c. flour
  • 1 1/2 c. sugar
  • 1/2 bag chocolate chips (small)
  • 2 sticks butter, melted
  • 2 eggs


After you get all these things, preheat your oven to 350 FÂș. Then look for your cookie sheet and lighty grease it, after this get a large bowl and mix all ingredients till they become creamy (Yumm ^_^). Finally put the creamy mixture you've just did on the cookie sheet, make the cookies be any shape you want and bake it for 10 mins...and tada!! Delicious choco-chips cookies for you ^_^

Hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I enjoy eating cookies hehe :P

No comments:

Post a Comment